When I Grow Up Bookmark Poem
Our When I Grow Up Bookmark Poem is a perfect Mother’s Day project for children. You may even want to include a book from Mom’s favorite author. The poem works for Parent’s Day and birthdays. The project comes in both a color version and a black and white version.
Suggested Books For Kids:
I’ve Loved You Since Forever by Hoda Kotb
Are You My Mother? by P. D. Eastman
Me And My Mom by Alison Richie
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
- Card Stock
- Hole Punch
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils (optional)
- Click on either the color or black and white version of this bookmark and print.
- If the black and white version is selected, have the kids color before cutting out, it makes it easier.
- Punch hole where indicated.
- Tie 2 or 3 pieces of yarn through the hole and tie in a half hitch knot. Trim
- Mom will love reading her favorite book and seeing how much you admire her.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags grandparents crafts