Super Hero Masks
Every kid will want to make these Super Hero Masks and fly around doing good deeds. The Super Hero Masks will stimulate their imagination for hours of fun play and get them off the couch for much needed exercise. They can choose their own special powers and maybe incorporate them into their daily chores if you’re lucky. If you would like to share the superhero fun with needy kids Diy to Donate has suggestions.
When you are chasing dragons and villans, you can easily forget how hard you are working. Exercise also releases endorphins, which correlates to a happy child. Source: Healthline- Exercise Benefits Children Physically and Mentally
- Craft Foam or Felt or , variety of colors
- Hole Punch
- Print and cut out your favorite mask pattern. I would cut all of them so children can change roles when their imagination desires.
- Staple the pattern outside of the lines to the craft foam and cut.
- Cut out decorative elements and glue to masks
- Punch holes where indicated and tie on elastic to fit child’s head
Turn your super hero loose to save the planet.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern below to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.