Rustic Silver Twig Candle
Teens especially like making Holiday presents that people really want, like this Rustic Silver Twig Candle. This easy candle is a good way to keep your budget in line while giving something they will really enjoy. Great Holiday decorating project plus it will look good all winter. Think about making a table centerpiece using candles of different heights. Get all the kids involved searching for twigs to create just the right gift for a special relative or friend.
Candles may be used at Christmas time to welcome the Christ Child and as a symbol of the star Bethlehem. Source: Fundoo Times – Christmas Symbols
- Chunky Candle
- Silver spray paint
- Hot Glue
- Silver Glitter (optional)
- Wooden Disc (optional)
- Cover your crafting surface with newspaper.
- Using the picture as a reference, break or cut the small twigs into pieces that extend about an inch and a half beyond the rim of the candle.
- Spray with silver paint and let dry. If you want to add the glitter, sprinkle it over the twigs while the paint is still wet.
- Adhere sticks to the candle with hot glue.
- Adding a wooden disk as a candle holder adds a nice finishing touch.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.