Recycled Bird Feeder
We gathered some materials from our recycle box and also from nature and used them to create this recycled bird feeder. You can follow our lead or create something with whatever you have in your recycle box to make the bird feeder. Don’t be afraid to be creative, whatever you recycle will be one less item in the landfill.
Did you know that birds have hollow bones and that helps them fly? Source: Science Kids- Fun Bird Facts For Kids
- Recycle a moist tower holder container
- Peel off the labels on the container.
- Turn the container upside down. Cut a hole through the front.
- With a screwdriver poke a hole on the top.
- Stick the hanger through the hole of the top so that the bird feeder can hang.
- Cut out pictures and tape them onto the container.
- Place an orange into the front hole.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.