Pinwheels for Peace Craft
International Peace Day is a good time to make these Pinwheels for Peace. Get your friends, or class together to make this craft and display our country’s commitment to international peace. It’s a fun project and a great concept.
September 21 is International Day of Peace, a holiday designated by the United Nations. The idea behind the day is to raise public awareness through events and shared resources in order to strengthen the ideals of peace around the world. Source: Mom.com – 20 Facts Behind the International Day of Peace
- White Paper
- School Paint: Red and Blue
- Star Stencil or Stick on White Stars
- Print out as many pinwheel patterns as you need.
- Cut out the square.
- Paint each section with stars or stripes. Use your ruler to draw straight lines for the stripes. Use the feature picture as a reference
- Carefully cut on the lines provided forming triangles.
- Fold the left corner of each triangle to the center and secure with a small dab of glue.
- Put a brad through the center and then through your straw and you have it made!
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print in the correct size
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.