Paper Bag Animals
Just a few pennies worth of supplies and you can make a whole litter of Paper Bag Animals. These cute little creatures will put a smile of delight on the faces of the kids as they proudly display their creations to friends and family.
Did you know that mixed breed dogs and cats like those available for adoption in animal shelters often make the best pets?
- Lunch Bag
- Wiggle Eyes — 20mm
- Tacky Glue
- Old Newspaper
- Cut the top 4″ off a lunch bag.
- Crumple up a piece of newspaper and place it in the bottom of the bag.
- Folding in the sides and bringing the top together, cut out the shape of the head including the ears if making upright ears.
- Glue together along the edge.
- If making floppy ears, cut them out of scrap and paste along the top edge.
- Draw on the animals face and other details.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.