Nail Polish Marbelized Frame
Everyone will love to receive this Nail Polish Marbelized Frame made by their friends and children. It is a fun project that will hold memories of events and milestones that will be treasured forever. Check out your Dollar Store for inexpensive materials for this craft.
Nail polish originated in China, dating back to 3000 BC. Early polish was apparently made from a mixture that included beeswax, egg whites, gelatin, vegetable dyes, and gum Arabic. Source: Hagley – How to Have Lovely Nails
- Plain Frame
- Nail Polish of Various Shades
- Toothpick or Skewer
- Warm Water
- Medium Sized Disposable Container
- Cover your work area with newspapers.
- Put on gloves.
- Fill your container half full with room temperature water.
- Dribble various colors of nail polish into the water and gently swirl with a toothpick or skewer.
- Dip frame in the water and lift out. Polish will dry instantly.
Editor’s Note: The cheapest nail polish doesn’t work that well.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.