Make this fun Backpack Ghost to get the kids excited about Halloween. It’s a craft they will have fun making and using throughout
According to a report in 2011, 25 per cent of Britons say they have seen a ghost
- 10″ Square of White Fabric
- Plastic Clips
- 1″ White Pompoms
- White Cord
- Two Wiggle Eyes — 10mm
- Tacky Glue
- Candy Corn
- Tie the center of a 12″ piece of white cord to a backpack clip. Cut a tiny hole — just big enough to fit both ends of your cord — in the middle of a 10″ square piece of white fabric. Feed both ends of the cord through the hole pushing fabric up to the clip.
- Put a dab of glue on your pompom. Put the pompom up inside the fabric, lining up the dab of glue with the cord knot.
- Run a bead of glue down each side of the pompom, pressing the cord along the glue.
- Tie the cord together at the bottom of the pompom. Let dry. Trim.
- Cut another 12″ piece of cord. Tie it around the fabric, just under the pompom to make the ghost’s head.
- Glue on eyes and decorate with candy corn.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.