Back To School Photo Frame
Make the first day of school even more memorable with this Back To School Photo Frame with your student as the featured star. You can keep a scrapbook of all the first days of their student life.
Teachers: This would be a great bulletin board project where each child posts their own picture; making it easy for you to identify them as well as any students that may be new to the school. We provided the printable in black and white to make it inexpensive to reproduce. You can print the pictures out on plain white paper to keep the cost down.
- White Card Stock
- Glue Stick
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils
- Black Marker
- Click on the template below and print out the color or black and white version of the photo frame.
- If you have selected the black and white version, have the kids color it before they cut the pieces out, it makes it easier. Make sure you leave a little extra space on one of the frame pieces so you can glue the two pieces together.
- Write the child’s first name and grade at the top of the frame
- Find a space with a neutral background and have your child hold the frame while you take the picture.
There you have it. photo and frame all in one
If you continue to do this year after year you will have a wonderful record of your child’s growth and it is the perfect way to identify the photo and the year it was taken. They too will enjoy looking back at old pictures especially when they have children of their own.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.