Felt Farm Animals
These Felt Farm Animals are a great beginning sewing project and a wonderful gift to make for a younger borther or sister.
Felt in various colors
1. Cut squares out of felt. My squares are 3" x 3".
2. Cut out the eyes using black and white felt.
3. Cut out everything else the noses, beaks, ears, wings, legs, arms
4. Stitch on the eyes, noses, and beaks on one of the squares. Then stitch the smiles using black thread.
5. Put the 2 squares together and start stitching them together with a blanket stitch.
6. As you stitch, add in the arms, legs, wings, ears.
7. Leave an opening and stuff the square with filling.
8. Close up the stitch and say "howdy!" to your new farm friend!!
This craft is reprinted courtesy of Little Family Fun.
My name is Linda. I\'m a mom of 2 boys and a girl. I hope you find something in LittleFamilyFun.com that helps you have fun with the kids in your life.