Simple Paper Plate Penguin
It’s cold outside and a good time to make this Simple Paper Plate Penguin. Kids love to watch penguins waddle around and January is the perfect time to create some of their own.
Trivia: All known species of penguins live naturally in the southern hemisphere. Contrary to popular belief, Penguins do not live only in icy conditions. Outside of Antarctica, because of their inability to fly, penguins usually inhabit desert-like regions and rocky islands where there are not a large number of land predators. Source: Penguins World – Where do Penguins Live?
- White Paper Plate
- Black Craft Paint
- Foam Paintbrush
- Construction Paper: White, Black and Orange
- Tacky Glue
- All you need is just ONE white paper plate.
- Paint the back of the plate black.
- Fold two sides as the wings (see the picture below).
- Using the picture as a reference cut eyes, beak and feet out of construction paper and glue to your paper plate. Your penguin is done!
Crafty-Crafted is a craft idea center suitable for children or toddlers to follow. By crafting, children will be able to gain control of their motor skills and thus improving the creative side of their brains.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.