Recycled Magazine Wallet
Make this Recycled Magazine Wallet and make something useful and recycle some of those old magazines at the same time.
Magazine or Catalog
Clear Packaging Tape
1. Cut out a page out of a magazine of catalog. Pick out a page that has a nice design on it.
2. Cover the page completely with clear packaging tape.
3. Fold the page horizontally about an inch less than the other side.
4. Tape the edges together except for the left over inch, forming a pocket.
5. Fill your new wallet with money!
These projects are created by Terri, Betty, Jamie or one of the talented staff members at MakingFriends.com. They have been created exclusively for publication on FreeKidsCrafts.com with supplies you'll be able to find around your house.