Fathers Day Frame
This easy Fathers Day Frame project is a great gift that will be displayed with pride by grandfathers for years. It’s inexpensive and something that can be made quickly by kids of all ages. It’s the perfect gift for grandchildren to give to their grandfather with Dad’s help.
The rose is the official flower for Father’s Day. Source: The Daily Meal – 15 Things You Didn’t Know about Father’s Day
- 5 x 7 Frame
- Card Stock or Special Paper
- Print the pattern on your card stock or special paper.
- Cut out the square for the photo creating a mat to frame the photo.
- Position your photo on the back of the mat so that the picture show through the opening. You may have to move it around a little to get the best cropping. Tape the corners of the photo to the back of the mat.
- Insert it in the frame and you have the perfect gift.
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags Frames kids can make