Make A Halloween Wiggle Eye Photo Frame
If you are having a Halloween Party, these Wiggle Eye Frames will be perfect favors especially if you take pictures of the guests to go in the frames.
4 x 6" wooden photo frame
Acrylic paint, lime green
Wiggle eyes: extra large, medium, and small.
1. Paint wooden frame, allowing to dry between coats.
2. Make sure the frame is completely dry before continuing, as hot glue will melt wet paint off of the frame.
3. Arrange the extra large googly eyes around on the frame and hot glue down.
4. Add in medium and small googly eyes. It’s important not to fill in every space, the lime green paint should show through in some spaces!
5. Remove hot glue residue and strings.
Our website was created by a mother and daughter team, adding a unique combination of crafting qualities and expertise of creativity. We started our website after numerous years in the area of craft, teaching, retail craft and owning a gift store. We decided to launch it to provide resources for teachers, therapists, and craft enthusiasts in the year 1999. Since then, the website has grown tremendously in terms of content and resource information.