Zipper Rose Corsage
Zippers in clothing are in fashion these days. Take it one step further and make this fashionable Zipper Rose Corsage. This is a great project for teens and is guaranteed to make them a trend setter. All their friends will be clamoring to know how they did it.
- Short zippers Red and Pink
- Leftover small silk flowers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Put a dab of hot glue at the tip of the zipper and begin to roll adding dabs of hot glue as you roll to hold the zipper in place.
- Strip flower down to where only small baby’s breath and leaves are left on the stem. On blank stem, attach zipper rose with hot glue
- Tape stems together and decorate with ribbon of your choice.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags trendy crafts
0 thoughts on “Zipper Rose Corsage”