Toothpick Puffer Fish
Ten year old Aldrich from Berrien Springs, MI created this Toothpick Puffer Fish to submit to our craft contest. Aldrich is in the fifth grade and says “I like animals, plants, and 3 dimension materials and presentations. I love making art and crafts.”
1. Make a small ball using the yellow clay.
2. Make a small fish tail from the yellow clay.
3. Attach it to the back of the ball.
4. Make two fins with the yellow clay, then attach it to the sides of the ball.
5. Put a tiny flat circle out of white clay on the front, out a tiny dot of blue on the circle
6. Stick the 21 toothpicks all around his body (Not his tail, fins and eye)
IT'S A WINNER! Take a look at what one of our talented viewers submitted to share with you. This craft was selected as one of this month's winners to received $50 in craft supplies. Click here to find out how you can enter your original creation for our judges consideration.
Easy to make