Tissue Paper Easter Eggs
The kids will love making these brightly colored Tissue Paper Easter Eggs hanging from their windows as the sun shines through. These also make pretty package and card decorations.
Tissue paper is a thin, relatively strong, translucent paper made for use in crafts as well as for wrapping and other applications. Some is coated with wax so that, when it is heated with a warm iron, pieces will stick together.
- Black Construction Paper
- Colored Tissue Paper
- Pipe Cleaner
- Glue Stick
- To make these Tissue Paper Easter Eggs, print egg pattern on black construction paper. The pattern should show up enough to cut out. otherwise print on white paper as a pattern. **
- Fold on dotted line.
- Cut the inside egg out and discard. Cut along the other lines and you will have three egg shaped frames.
- Glue different colors of tissue paper inside each frame. We tore the paper into shapes and stripes for a more interesting look.
- Glue eggs together, overlapping the edges.
- Make a hanger out of a pipe cleaner loop. Glue to the back.
Editors Note: We doubled the pattern so we could apply the second frame after the tissue paper for a professional look on both sides. Either way is fine, work with the age of the kids. **
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.