Thanksgiving Play Props
These Thanksgiving Play Props are a great project for the classroom or the family gathering at Thanksgiving. Kids will have fun creating a Thanksgiving play or posing for the camera with their props.
Tulip® Fabric Markers® 6 pack
Tulip® Fashion Glitter®
Black Fine Jewel
Red Fine Jewel
Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool
Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ Clear
Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™ 4oz
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Felt (white, red, yellow, black, green, turquoise)
1. Print out patterns and cut out. Trace each onto cardboard and cut out.
2. Use chalk to trace patterns onto felt, using the photo to reference corresponding felt colors with patterns. Cut felt at least ¼” larger than template and glue to cardboard cutouts with Original Tacky Glue.
3. Draw in details on the corn and bonnet with the black Fabric Marker as shown.
4. Embellish props with coordinating colors of Fashion Glitter, using Glitter Bond to adhere. Let dry.
5. Add crystals where desired and set in place with Cordless Heat Setting Tool.
6. Hot glue sticks to back of props. Let dry, then cut small swatches of felt and use Original Tacky Glue to glue over exposed portions of sticks on backside of props. Let dry.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window
Where you can explore and share, crafters can play and artists can grow!
0 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Play Props”