Printable Patriotic Bookmarks
These Printable Patriotic Bookmarks are a great way for kids to show their pride in their country. We provided both a color and a black and white version for you so you can choose what’s best for your needs. These would also be great to take to Veteran’s at the VA along with a new or gently used book. It can be done any day of the week, not just on Veteran’s Day.
According to the most recent US Census, there are 18.2 million veterans in the United States. Source: CNN- Department of Veterans Affairs Fast Facts
- White Card Stock
- Yarn: Red, White and Blue
- Crayons, Markers or Colored Pencils (Optional)
- Hole Punch
- Select either the black and white or color bookmark option
- Click on that pattern and print as many as needed
- Cut them apart.
- If you have chosen the black and white version have the kids color them.
- Punch a hole in the top where indicated.
- Cut Yarn and make a half hitch knot using the diagram below.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window to print
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
More from FreeKidsCrafts
Tags easy kids crafts