Pom Pet Craft
These cute little Pom Pets will be a great friend to take along on car rides or any mode of travel and you can make them from recycled materials or left over scrapes. They can also be companion pets to take to the doctor or in stressful situations. Unlike real companion animals these pets don’t need special papers to accompany little ones.
Companion animals are used for company, amusement, psychological support, extrovert display and all of the other functions that humans need to share with animals of other species. Source: USDA.gov – Companion Animals
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Wiggle Eyes
- Hot Glue
- Mini Coffee Tin
- Scraps of foam or construction paper
- Using the photos as a guide create your own pom pom maker by gluing the jumbo craft sticks together as pictured.
- Wrap yarn around and tie in the middle as pictured.
- Cut yarn at both ends and fluff out your pom pom.
- Glue on Wiggle eyes.
- Wrap coffee tin in foam or construction paper and decorate with scraps of materials. I used an International Coffee tin that contains flavored coffee for this cute Pom Pet.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos! More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.
Tags yarn crafts for kids