No Sew Patchwork Fox Tote
This No Sew Patchwork Fox Tote will be fun for kids to make using scraps of fabric leftover from other sewing projects. It is a craft that is useful as well as something they will be proud to show off.
Aleene's® Quick Dry Fabric Fusion®
Fabric scraps – 4 colors
(2) Buttons – black
1. Print out the fox stencil onto a piece of computer paper.
2. Cut the entire fox face out in one piece and trace it onto the backside of your main fabric scrap.
3. Cut out the rest of the fox facial features from the pattern (i.e. nose, cheeks, ears) and trace them onto the backs of your chosen fabric scraps.
4. Once all of your pieces have been cut, glue the main head piece onto the center front of your tote by applying an even coat of Quick Dry Fabric Fusion to the back.
5. Position the fox’s facial components on top of the main head piece and glue them into place as well. Make sure all edges are sealed with glue as this will help the fabric from fraying later.
6. Glue two black buttons in the spaces for eyes and let dry completely.
Patterns, Templates and Printables
Click on a pattern to open it in a new window
Where you can explore and share, crafters can play and artists can grow!