Hedgehogs From Pine Cones
Show the kids how to make Hedgehogs From Pine Cones after they collect their craft materials on a nature walk. The fresh air will put them in the mood for the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities.
Felt in two different shades of brown
Black enamel sticker beads (available at craft stores)
1. Place a pine cone down on an edge where it doesn’t roll.
2. Take the lighter brown piece of felt and cut out a face—a triangle shape with rounded corners.
3. Stick a large black enamel sticker on the felt for the nose. Stick two smaller stickers on the felt for the eyes.
4. Take the piece of darker brown felt and cut out 2 small ears.
5. Glue the face on the front of the pine cone and the ears on just above the head. Allow to dry completely.
A finished pine cone hedgehog.
I love crafting with my kiddos, creating super fun lunches for them in the kitchen and taking pictures of them. My blog is a place for me to share all these things. I hope you enjoy!
0 thoughts on “Hedgehogs From Pine Cones”