Handprint Valentine’s Day Card
This Handprint Valentine’s Day Card will be your Mom’s favorite card. She’ll save it for a lifetime. Don’t forget to make one for Dad too! I still look back on the handmade cards my kids made and the kids enjoy looking at their craft projects over the years too.
The human hand is made up of 27 different bones and make up about 25% of all the bones in the human body. Source: Facts Just For Kids – Hand Facts for Kids
- Skin Colored Construction Paper
- Red and Pink Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Fold a piece of skin colored construction paper in half.
- Place your hand on the folded paper with edge of your palm (near the pinky) lining up with the fold. Trace around your hand except for edge on the fold.
- Remove your hand and cut out. Open up.
- Cut hearts out of construction paper. Using picture as a reference, paste on palm.
- Write message “A Handful of Love” on the card and sign.
Terri is the creator of makingfriends.com, freekidscrafts.com, scoutswaps.com and badginabag.com. Her work is republished all over the internet and is considered the queen of kids crafts.