Springtime is the time for all the little creatures to come alive again. These crawlers are anything but creepy.
Aleene\'s® Original Tacky Glue™
Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint
Plastic bag (1-quart size)
Foil or foam plate for palette
1. Pour 1 cup of cornstarch with ½ cup of Original Tacky Glue™ into a quart-sized plastic baggie and knead until a stiff dough forms.
2. Pinch off amount of dough needed to create spiders, caterpillar, flies and ladybugs, and roll and knead and press together until desired shape is reached. Refer to photo.
3. Use pliers to cut length of wire needed to create legs and antennae on bugs then press into dough while still soft. Bend and shape wire then curl ends.
4. Place on wax paper and let dry overnight.
5. Paint bugs in desired Soft Fabric Paint colors. Refer to photo. Let dry.
This project was designed by Suzie Shinseki and is reprinted courtesy of ILoveToCreate.com.
Cucicucicoo: Eco Sewing & Crafting proposes all sorts of DIY projects to creative minds of all ages who love to make things without harming the environment. Repurposing materials is a great way to save the Earth while expressing yourself though all types of creative means! Come check out the tutorials for kids and adults at Cucicucicoo.com!