Springtime is the time for all the little creatures to come alive again. These crawlers are anything but creepy.
Aleene\'s® Original Tacky Glue™
Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint
Plastic bag (1-quart size)
Foil or foam plate for palette
1. Pour 1 cup of cornstarch with ½ cup of Original Tacky Glue™ into a quart-sized plastic baggie and knead until a stiff dough forms.
2. Pinch off amount of dough needed to create spiders, caterpillar, flies and ladybugs, and roll and knead and press together until desired shape is reached. Refer to photo.
3. Use pliers to cut length of wire needed to create legs and antennae on bugs then press into dough while still soft. Bend and shape wire then curl ends.
4. Place on wax paper and let dry overnight.
5. Paint bugs in desired Soft Fabric Paint colors. Refer to photo. Let dry.
This project was designed by Suzie Shinseki and is reprinted courtesy of ILoveToCreate.com.
Want to have some creative family time? Print out our SudBudz® Masks and get crafty with the kiddos!More than just a typical Fizzy Bath Ball, SudPrize® is a first ever line of skin-loving and natural bath products that make bath time Fun for Kids and Easy for Moms. A Free companion App, SudBudz® engages your children into an immersive world of special and unique characters called SudBudz®.