Bottle Cap Caterpillar
Six year old Karishma from Evans, Georgia made this contest entry with a little help from mom. Karishma loves art and craft work. One of her favorite hobbies is it do artwork with her Mommy. She won the first place for Landsend holiday art contest for her age group in 2012 and she has won several other prizes for art and poetry contests.
7 Old bottle caps of any sizes (Milk bottle caps, medicines caps, water bottle caps etc)
Glue-All multiple purpose glue
Here is how you make the Bottle Cap Caterpillar:
1. Position bottle caps in a caterpillar shape and glue them in place on the art board
2. Cut a round shape with white or color paper for the head of the caterpillar and glue it in place on the cap
3. Glue googly eyes on the head
4. Draw mouth and antennae with marker, we used green color
5. Draw legs for caterpillar, we used black color
6. Let the craft work dry for about 10 minutes.
IT'S A WINNER! Take a look at what one of our talented viewers submitted to share with you. This craft was selected as one of this month's winners to received $50 in craft supplies. Click here to find out how you can enter your original creation for our judges consideration.
Sorry - Comments are closed