Perky Pink Squid
You may never find this Perky Pink Squid in the ocean, but it will make a great decoration for your room.
DHS3 - Sizzling Pink
DA215 - Peony Pink (semi-opaque)
DA235 - Citron Green (transparent)
Wiggle eyes (2)
Chenille stems, pink (3)
Palette or plastic plates
Tracing and transfer paper
Pen or stylus
Low-temp hot glue gun and glue sticks
Permanent fine point black marker
Let dry between steps.
1. Paint pot Peony Pink.
2. Paint over Peony Pink with Sizzling Pink.
3. Position and adhere wiggle eyes.
4. Cut chenille stems in half. Bend and curl to form tentacles. Position and adhere.
5. Use marker to draw mouth.
6. Use brush handle end and Citron Green to dot body.
This craft is reprinted courtesy of DecoArt.
DecoArt® has one of the widest selection of paints and finishes for arts, crafts, and home decorating. All DecoArt products are non-toxic and user- and enviromently-friendly. Visit the DecoArt web site for free projects, how-to idea videos, tips and product info, and for the DecoArt on-line store.