Crafts For All Seasonshttp://www.crafts-for-all-seasons.com/
Q-Tips make great bones for this Halloween Skeleton. The kids will have a great time making this project.
Black cardstock or construction paper
1. Begin by gluing 6 whole Q-tips on the black cardstock for the skeletonís ribs.
2. Glue 1 Q-tip perpendicular over the ribs to act as the backbone. Have the Q-tip lie flush with the last rib, but poke up longer than the top rib, to act as the neck bone.
3. Draw a skull on the white paper with a black marker, and cut it out.
4. Glue the skull on the paper above and touching the neck bone.
5. Glue 4 whole Q-tips for the arm joints and leg joints, as shown in the finished photo below.
6. Cut 6 whole Q-tips in half, or make them even shorter if you like (like I did). These are smaller bones that can be used as the 10 fingers, and 2 to be the feet. Glue them in place.
7. Hang on your front door for the Trick-or-Treaters!
This project is reproduced courtesy of Crafts For All Seasons where you will find crafts to fit every season.