Easy Child Craftshttp://www.easy-child-crafts.com/index.html
Recycled cardboard tubes make great craft material for projects like this adorable Spring Bee. Teach your kids all about bees....from their anatomy to their honey-making skills.
One toilet paper roll
Card stock (yellow, black, white, flesh toned)
1. Cut out a yellow strip of cardstock the length and width of the toilet paper roll.
2. Staple the strip around the toilet paper roll.
3. Click on Printables, cut out the rest of the bee parts - wings, head, and antennae. Cut three strips of black cardstock to place on the bee\'s body. Draw a face on the flesh toned circle.
4. Staple the stripes to the toilet paper roll. Then staple the wings to the back of the toilet paper roll. Finally, glue the bee\'s face to the top front of the toilet paper roll.
5. Last but not least, glue the antenae to the back of the bee\'s head.
This craft is reprinted courtesy of EasyChildCrafts.com where you can find illustrated instructions for the project.